Sunday 20 April 2014

Year of Projects Update - Easter Holidays

Just a short update this week as we have been away.
I have knitted a few purses on the road and I finished the poncho for Lily.  The model is my son, on who it doesn't really suit, the poncho is unblocked and it's for her birthday which is not for 8 months, so it is a little big!!  But it is finished - hurrah - I will be casting on my next garment which will be for me.

Nothing else to report in the knitting department, so I will leave you with a couple of pictures from our holiday - 2 from the beach and 1 from earlier today Easter egg hunting!!




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great having a present ready that far in advance. I've one blanket done for an xmas present and it feels great. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have a Christmas present done so early! I have that scarf done for next Christmas but I need to get going on a bunch of others and I have birthdays in July to make for also.
    Cute pics from the beach and egg hunt. I got to hear about the grand children's but didn't get to see them. Your children are darling. Glad you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete