Sunday 14 June 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 50


Oooh, I have some FO's this week!!
I finished the bag for the wedding.  The pattern is my own and I am really pleased with it.  I wrote up the pattern here


I also finished the shawl - it is currently blocking.

And so I have CO Vianne for the outfit along and have completed a little of the back mesh.

I have done a few rows of my socks, now with the two wedding projects out of the way, I should make more progress on these.
With just a few weeks to go on the year of projects, I should be able to show the whole wedding ensemble and get at least one more FO through before the start of July!!  To see everyone else's progress look here.
Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Wow... a great week if FOs for you. Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... a great week if FOs for you. Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the finished objects for your wedding outfit it is really coming together for you. I love the colour your using for Vianne, looking forward to seeing your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you to be almost complete with your wedding outfit. I can't wait to see your shawl all blocked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag! And maybe it's a bit crazy but I just love to see shawls before blocking ... and then compare them later with the after blocking pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE you weeks like that! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pinned the bag as I love it! So glad you are on target for the wedding outfit and what lovely yarns and projects.

    ReplyDelete