I have - wait for it - three finished objects.
I decided to give them their own post, I wanted to record the modifications I made to the Coco dress and I have the time today.
The Coco pinafore
I used the Coco dress pattern by Tilly and the Buttons and some stretch jersey from Fabric Godmother. I cut the front neckline lower by about 3 inches and finished the neckline with bias binding. This is the only part of the dress that I am not happy with, it gapes a little bit - I think I might try a V neck next time. I stabilised the shoulders with ribbon, which is the original pattern, but I have never done it. I put in a couple of bust darts as the armholes looked as though they would gape, and this meant that I could then lower the armholes by about an inch at the back. I also lengthened the length by about 3 inches.
The Grass River Tunic
The knitting on this one is finished. I have already adjusted the front to fit a little better. It clearly needs to be blocked and have the ends woven in. However I am not totally happy with the sleeves. I am going to see what I can do to try to bring them in. I don't want to reknit them! I think I should be able to make them puff sleeves
My Girlfriend Market bag
This easy knit is knit in cotton yarn I had in stash. This is to replace one I lost. It is ready for me to use this week.