Sunday 21 July 2019

A Year of Projects Update - Week 3

It's going to be very short and sweet this week.  It's been a bit of a week and there has not been much knitting going on. 

That said I did finish the bottle carrier.  This is knit in leftover Rosy Green yarn and should be just the ticket.
I also knit a few rounds on Sanctuary, but not enough to see much progress. I also took my socks with me to mum and dad's so did a bit on them but again not really enough to photograph.  Hopefully next week should be a more fruitful one!
Have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. Cute bottle holder. Sometimes we just don't have the time to do a lot of crafting. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet is neat! Your water bottle carrier turned out great. Hope you have a good week ahead, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle holder looks great and useful. A little crafting here and there just works with some weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle holder came out great....I just went through months like this, so hopefully yours in only this week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the bottle carrier came out Lucy, it's going to be very useful. Bet you are looking forward to the holidays now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bottle carrier - I am going to cast on one tonight - I found a crochet pattern I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some weeks are just like that! :) I love the water bottle carrier--super cute.
    I hope this week is letting you get some fiber fun in.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete