Sunday 29 January 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 32

 Blimey,  it's nearly the end of January!  On one hand it feels as though January has been never ending,  but in other ways I can't believe it is nearly February. 

We went away last weekend and had a great time, but very little crafting was had!

I have made a start on my Reduplicate shorts.

This is using some repurposed tarn from a frogged sweater, so I feel quite virtuous!

I have made a bit of progress on my two pairs of socks   but not really enough for a photo.

I didn't cook much from the cookbook this last week  but I have been keeping up my photo a day. 

I also caved and purchased yet another mug fro. Mary Wright ceramics last week. 

We went to Manchester this last week to visit the Man City football stadium - it was surprisingly good and Thomas really enjoyed it, which was, of course, the point!


We also went for a walk to the local lake again today - it was beautiful as always.


And that is it for this week - I hope you all have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. I love mugs and have lots of them. I have a special one for every month besides all my knitting related mugs. Your new mug is super cute and would be a nice reminder that spring is coming. I'm excited about the futball season starting here in the US. I have a season ticket for our local team but sadly I will miss the first 3 games since we will still be in Florida. Fingers crossed we have a good season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz here…what a sweet mug, Maureen is right it’s a lovely one for the approach to and when Spring finally gets here. January has seemed endless to me…I’m ready for it to be March never mind February 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mug. Pretty color for your shorts. Sounds like your trip was a hit with a young man

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently in love with Emma Bridgewater ceramics. I want one of her Robin mugs and maybe her biscuit tin that looks like a church..lol! Are those going to be shorts in wool? I'll have tro look up that pattern. Happy February!

    ReplyDelete