Sunday 20 October 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 16

 It's been a busy couple if weeks!  School has been busy and it seems as though this half term has gone on forever.  Now just one more week before our half term break, which will be very welcome 😊 

I have done a few things these past 2 weeks - I have turned the heel on mum's socks.

I need to have these finished by next week which is when I'm going to see mum and dad, so I shall be working hard on these!

I have also put a few more rounds on my Tolsta tee. 

I think I will do another white stripe and then finish with burgundy ribbing.

I have also modified two pullovers to be zipped tops so that I might wear them some more!

And that's it for this week!  I hope everyone has a great week 😊

4 comments:

  1. I just love the striping on your Tolsta Tee. Have a wonderful visit with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striping on the tee is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what skills you have switching a sweatshirt into a zipped up one! Very clever. Finishing on the burgundy sounds a wise choice. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, your Tolsta Tee is beautiful. And I'm impressed at your turning sweatshirts into zippered jackets! Cool!

    ReplyDelete