Wow another week passes and we are nearly at the end of our summer break!
Anyway, I have been doing a bit of crafting.
I said I'd give you a modelled shot of ease - so here she is!
Forgive the packing in the background! We are going away in a couple of days and I am out tomorrow!
This is Ease by Alicia Plummer, knit in Malabrigo Rios, finished a couple of weeks ago.
I have started another project - I fancied finishing off some linen yarns that I had in stash, so decided on another Tonight top by Lily Kate designs. It's a bit of a jumble of part balls at the moment, but I hope to tidy that up a bit when I join in the round!
Other than that, there has been some gardening and some day visits and now packing for our week away.
I hope everyone has a great week 😊


Both sweaters look lovely, especially the striped one. Hope you had a wonderful time away.
ReplyDeleteBoth look great. Enjoy these last few weeks of break. I hope parents of school children are better in the UK than they are in the US. I'd be in jail if I had to deal with today's lack of parenting by US parents in urban schools.
ReplyDeleteYour finished Ease looks great, Lucy. Enjoy your traveling this week!
ReplyDeleteI love your Ease sweater. It looks so cosy. Can’t wait to see your Tonight top too. Hope you had a lovely time away.
ReplyDeleteYour sweater looks so cozy. I hope you have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely holiday. Your Ease jumper is lovely. Tempted to give that a go as I have a jumper worth of Malabrigo. Liz (highlandheffalump)
ReplyDelete