Sunday 16 March 2014

A Year of Projects Update

 I thought I could do with another challenge this week!!  Not content with steadily working through making products to sell (have put a few of these on the products page) and knitting my poncho for Lily (progress below), I decided I would quite like to take part in a KAL with the Cwtch on Ravelry knitting Miss Winkle.
I wasn't going to as shawls really aren't me, but I was stalking the thread and I was reminded of a skein of A Stash Addict yarn that I have in stash awaiting a purpose.  And so I succumbed, here I am on Friday
and this is how far I had got on Saturday evening




This is the progress on Lily's poncho so all are doing well!

I also took receipt of some Madelinetosh pashmina that I have been hankering over for a while from a destash - not sure what it will become yet - and I have ordered 2 skeins from Mellifera yarn as she had a 15% off sale yesterday.









Notice that in all of this I have not mentioned my pins!!  I haven't made any progress on either the bunting or the skirt - but hopefully today?

Have a nice week!

5 comments:

  1. I love your miss winkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your Miss Winkle, I really wanted to get some hand dyed yarn for mine but had some in my stash and thought I'd best use it up first ;)
    Your poncho is looking great and I love the colour of the Madelinetosh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Pashmina. I got a single skein for my birthday and made a Looped Loop with it. I love it ... even though I usually have to wrestle it away from someone trying to steal it every hour or two :)

    What a pretty poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely yarns and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh that Pashmina is beautiful. I'm SO coveting it. Your daughter's poncho is darling. So girl. Your KAL shawl is lovely. It's like a raspberry tea.

    ReplyDelete