Anyway to knitting - I haven't made as much progress as I thought I might. I have made some progress on the sock - I am half way along the foot.
I have done a little on my second Raspberry tart.
And I have started another wreath.
I think that is where they will stop for a while since I have some other pressing knits coming up - 3 baby hats for 3 imminent babies!! And I have been asked to do a couple of tea cosies for Christmas, so as soon as I have finished the wreath will get onto these.
I have also completed a hat for me and my muslin for the wedding outfit, but I forgot to photograph them so will complete that next week.
I have updated the list and here it is:
WIP's and Deadlines
- Christmas jumper - timetable is here - hope to finish by Christmas (2015!)
Myrna- FINISHED 19th July (accompanied by Delphine skirt) 2 baby hats- for Thomas's teacher's twins - FINISHED 19th July
- Raspberry tart - test knit for 24th August - FINISHED 17th August - second started
- Wedding Outfit project - whole ensemble for 4th July
Projects for me - knitting
- See You There - gillaitt yarn
- Aquae tank top - mellifera yarn
- Spiced cocoa mitts - malabrigo rios - 2 pairs fnished
- Take it Easy - mellifera yarn
- Socks - will aim for two pairs - yarn from stash 1 1/2 socks done
Hat- Odd Stripes - Finished
Projects for me and the boys - sewing
Pyjamas- pink gingham fabric - FINISHED 1st August - will continue to make more Delphine skirt- FINISHED 12th July to accompany Myrna Blouse for work- Spotty fabric in stash - Finished
- Dress - as part of wedding outfit - muslin completed
- Quilted owl
- Bunny purse for Debs
Little Tourist Poncho for Lily- completed
- Sun hat for Daniel
- Ongoing swatch baby blanket - yarn bought
- 3 baby hats
Products to develop
Bangles and knitted jewelry- finished
- Small purses
Lavender bags- Completed - more to follow Wreaths- nearly finished 4
- Baby range - hats and socks - developed - more to follow
- Christmas decs - completed some - more to follow
- Pom Poms!
Techniques to learn
- Double knitting