Sunday 8 February 2015

Year of Projects Update - week 32


Some finishes this week.  Firstly, I finished the socks

I blogged about the construction here.
I also completed a very quick knit of a phone case that I will be gifting to my sister in law
 

She asked for one last week, so that was a nice quick knit, and it used some yarn from my stash.

I made a little more progress on Abate

And I cast on a bag that I want to design for the stall

So there you have it.  This week I want to finish the bag and hopefully, Abate.  Following that I have some plans from my library that I will elaborate on, on Tuesday.  I'd quite like to finish my skirt today as well, and maybe cut out my Coco... we will see!
See some more projects at A Year of Projects

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the socks and lots of progress made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are so pretty; yarn and design. Your Abate is really coming along and the phone case is so cute. I love how you embellished it. The bag looks very interesting and I especially love the yarn! Have a great week and I hope you get all that you want done today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great socks....and I love the little phone case...good luck with finishing the Abate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice socks! With all our snow, handmade socks have been a godsend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks turned out great! and the bag looks promising. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those socks were made for your tootsies. I like the ziggy zaggy texture. The color makes me think of snow and frost, that while they are super cold and can be a nuisance, they can be a phenomenal part of life. I really like how your last WIP changes from purple to pink. It looks like mochi yarn?

    ReplyDelete