No real FO's this week, unless you count a quick sheep hat for Daniel for Comic Relief!! Which of course we do!
Other than that I have made progress on everything, but you may not be able to tell!
I have progressed on the Abate for Thomas and the Aiken for me. I have divided for the sleeves on both and working down the body.
I have cast on Phyllis in Mellifera yarn cash sock, I am really enjoying these socks, I have done the ribbing and am now going down the leg. It is somewhat slow going but the KAL runs until the end of April, so I should be ok.
WIP's and Deadlines
- Christmas jumper - timetable is here - hope to finish by Christmas (2015!)
Myrna- FINISHED 19th July (accompanied by Delphine skirt) 2 baby hats- for Thomas's teacher's twins - FINISHED 19th July Raspberry tart- test knit for 24th August - FINISHED 17th August - second FINISHED
- Wedding Outfit project - whole ensemble for 4th July
- Rainbow KAL socks - year long KAL with UK sock knitters will not do every pair but aim for some! 1 KAL complete
Projects for me - knitting
- Aiken - gillaitt yarn - in progress
- Aquae tank top - mellifera yarn
Spiced cocoa mitts- malabrigo rios - 4 pairs finished
- Take it Easy - mellifera yarn
- Socks - will aim for six pairs - yarn from stash 3 pairs completed
Hat- Odd Stripes - Finished
- Fragile heart - shawl for the wedding - in progress
- Miranda - Sweater using Madelinetosh Pashmina worsted
Projects for me and the boys - sewing
Pyjamas- pink gingham fabric - FINISHED 1st August - will continue to make more Delphine skirt- FINISHED 12th July to accompany Myrna Blouse for work- Spotty fabric in stash - Finished Dress- as part of wedding outfit - Coco complete
- Quilted owl
- 2 Jumpers for boys - we think abate - 1 complete
Bunny purse for Debs Little Tourist Poncho for Lily- completed
- Sun hat for Daniel
- Ongoing swatch baby blanket - yarn bought - patterns from Lets Knit
3 baby hats
Products to develop
Bangles and knitted jewelry- finished
- Small purses for boys
Lavender bags- Completed - more to follow Wreaths- nearly finished 4
- Baby range - hats and socks - developed - more to follow
Christmas decs- completed some - more to follow Pom Poms!
Techniques to learn
- Double knitting