Some more progress this week. I finished my socks. These were Jesse by Rachel Coopey. They were my first colourwork socks and I'm very pleased with them. I knit the stranded portion inside out and they fit perfectly. They knit up pretty quickly, given I knit them one at a time (something that I am loathe to do!)
I also knit up some more hot water bottle covers.
And worked on some baubles.
Photos aren't great this week as I took them early on my phone, and of course, it wants to turn them round!
It's the half term break this week, so hopefully, in amongst some day trips I should get some good knitting time.