We have a fairly steady week here where progress is concerned.
I have made progress on Rhombing Around, but no photos yet as I hope to get to the end of the body before I show!
I have made progress on my socks and am doing as advised and am knitting them inside out as it were - I am really pleased with these. This is how they look inside out!!
I did make progress on my double knitting but then thought long and hard about where I was going with it. The colours were not really me and the cast on was not good enough for the project to be gifted. So I decided to use it as a means to an end - I learned double knitting and not to be afraid of it. I have frogged the cowl and have found a double knitted sock pattern that I will knit when I have finished my current socks.
In the meantime I have repurposed the yarn and knitted a quick hot water bottle cover! It needs a neck but otherwise is nearly there.