Back to school this week so only a little progress has been made on projects.
I forgot to mention last week that one thing I had done over the half term was to frog a hat I started over a year ago. I came to the realisation that the reason I was making no progress on it was because it was likely to be too small for my revised plan of giving it to Daniel (revised when it was going to be too small for me). And even if I finished it the beginning of it was not good enough to give to someone else either. I think I realised this a while ago but was in denial as I don't like frogging things but it had to happen and did. I am now on the lookout for something to do with the yarn I have left from this.
Anyway in good news...
I am making my way up the leg of the test knit. Ruth has revealed that the name of her new pattern will be sugarplum fairy and that is what I am doing with the sugarplum colourway from Stranded dyeworks. It is absolutely gorgeous as is the pattern. Will reveal all soon.
I did receive this in the post this week.
I think that is it for this week, hope you have a great week - happy crafting.