This year, I had decided, was the year of the handmade wardrobe. I did a fair bit towards it.
- Gathered skirt - one done
- Delphine skirt - one done
- button through skirt - one done
- yoked skirt - not done - but did make 4 dresses and a pair of shorts.
- Tunic top - one done
- t-shirt style top
Breathing Space- Finished September 2017
- Epistrophy - Coldharbour Mill yarn - still bagged up and ready for me!
- Tell it Slant - Eden Cottage Yarn - probably not - will repurpose yarn and possibly do something from PomPom instead.
Christmas Jumper - Tenderheart- John Arbon Textiles knit by numbers - Finished November Cropped sweater for winter- using my De rerum Natura Gilliatt - Finished July 2017 Chuck sweater- Coldharbour Mill yarn - finished Penguono- lots of stash yarn - finished
- All the love - yarn bought at Unravel
Bonbon mitts- Finished August 2017
- Socks - I am not going to specify a pattern as new ones come up and I always want to do them - I subscribed to the Curious Handmade sock society and am making my way through those
- Shortie socks - to use up stash - one pair completed
- Knees up - Not as yet
- Pumpkin Spice mittens - was in progress - decided to use different yarn - now will use yarn used for my yarn exploration.
- Void shawl - made Reflection instead by Veera Valimaki
- Socks - finished and gifted
- Scarf - Sevilla - in progress for a friend - still!
- Bath bombs - for pressies and myself - not yet - this year though
Christmas jumper for Thomas- follow tenderheart but add colorwork - Finished
- Mittens - start knitting for next Christmas - one done 5 more to go
Craft fair/other crafts:
- Embroidery - develop to make myself some bags
- Dog coats - knit some more
- Hot water bottle covers
PE bags and pencil cases for the boys- finished August 2017
- Cropped sweater
- July socks
- August socks
- Wildflower honey test knit
- Bon bon mitts
- Breathing Space
- September socks
- Festive socks
- Advent socks
- Grandmas mitts
- November socks
- Sugarplum fairy socks
- Land of Sweets cowl
- Queen of Tarts socks
- Winter rose socks
- Zinone 2
- Thomas's Christmas jumper
- Shortie socks
Think I got most things here!
So what was my favourite project last year ....
It has to be Breathing Space
My most favourite socks....
My July socks designed by Knitterarium
My project that was the most fun to knit...
Penguono (hands down)
So that was YOP 7 - I wonder what YOP has in store?