Some progress has been made this week and I have a (tiny) FO!
Thomas was home from school this week for 3 days so I had to stay with him (nothing too terrible just miserable with cold and possibly flu. Which was obviously bad, but I did get to do some knitting.
As a result I have put in some time on both of my sweaters.
Nasreen is coming along nicely. I am really enjoying this knit and the yarn is wonderful. I am now making my way through the angled stripes on the front. So I have the top band and the back to go.
Grass River Tunic is going nicely as well. I am now onto the hip shaping, but it essentially now just stockinette in the round.
I do have an FO.
It is coming up to Daniel's birthday. He is having an animal party. I wanted to do most of the organisation (apart from the actual party) myself, to perhaps save some pennies and to be as environmentally friendly as possible. So have made the invites myself (I will show next week when they are printed) and was going to make some knitted guinea pigs to give as little gifts to the invitees. In one of the groups on Ravelry, I was inspired by another member to modify a pattern to make guinea pigs as pencil toppers - so I have made a prototype. They have been approved by Daniel, so I am now into full production!