Sunday 27 October 2019

A Year of Projects Update - Week 17

I shall be posting a relatively quick update this week.  We have just begun our half term break here and I am hoping in between having fun (!) I will get lots of crafting done.
We are actually now experiencing some great weather after all of the rain for a moment so we need to make the most of it.
I do have an FO. 
I started making some little presents the other week for Christmas.  These took the form of some bookmarks.  I got the sock pattern club by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears podcast and that came with a sweet bookmark pattern.


















So I have started with four, and will begin the next four today.

Having finished my sweaters last week I have cast on a new one this week.  I have cast on Sock arms in my yarn from Amy Florence, but I have not got very far yet.
I have made no progress on Askews Me, but have done a few rounds on my Honey bee dance socks.  I will post on these next week.  I also hope to have blocked my sweaters and may well have modelled shots!
I think that is it for a moment, I am going to enjoy my extra hour (clocks went back today) and go to have a bath in a bit.
I hope everyone has a lovely week.

9 comments:

  1. It’s not occurred to me to knit a bookmark, and now I’m wondering why. Especially as I’ve been using tatty bits of paper or receipts!!! Silly me, yours are so pretty yet functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see last week's sweaters blocked, and a new one on the needles -- that's exciting. Have a great half term break, I hope you and the kidlets have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks are sweet! Have fun on your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the sweaters. Cute bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookmarks make great gifts. Looking forward to seeing your sweaters

    ReplyDelete
  7. bookmarks are a great gift idea. Enjoy your break and I hope you get lots of crafting in. Our clocks go back next week, so yay, an extra hour to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift idea! I have been saving up some free patterns for book marks. Oh, a new sweater! I must order some yarn! Enjoy your nice weather and your break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete