Sunday 10 November 2019

A Year of Projects Update - week 19

It's back to school here for the last slog before Christmas.   This half term is always a bit of a whirlwind of preparations,  Christmas performances and such like.
Anyway this last week has seen a bit of progress - again mainly on sock arms.   I have split for the sleeves and have  finished the front shaping.

I have also started the second clue of the mystery that.  I will again just post pics on Ravelry just in case anyone fancies it as a kal.

I am also making my way through some more bookmarks for gifts.
And that is that for this week.  I am really enjoying the colder weather at the moment - gives me a great excuse to wear all the knitwear on my walks to school.

7 comments:

  1. I agree, from now to Christmas is a whirlwind of activities and even more so when you have youngsters at home. Good progress on your sweater. I am looking forward to seeing your hat when it is completed. Please send us some of your cool weather. It is too darn hot here still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, once Remembrance Day is over the days fly by until Christmas - especially for teachers and students (and parents of students) Mystery knits are fun and I love the look of that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already moaning over how close Thanksgiving and Christmas are. And I know they'll be over in a flash (or so it will seem come January 1st). Love your sweater, Lucy; and I look forward to seeing the mystery hat revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater looks very wearable! The pattern on the hat is coming along very nicely and the color is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the garments you make. I agree, even though I'm not a teacher, my daughter is and I hear it all from her! LOL! I can't wait to see the hat and the bookmarks are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this, My name is Nancy Perez from Leicester city, England, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr Iyaya, my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was to sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me,the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i'm so happy he can also help you email him at doctoriyaya@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2347032756397 ?? visit his website you may found your solution there www.https://dr-iyaya-herbal-remedy.webnode.com God bless you sir.

    ReplyDelete