Sunday 13 June 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 50

My, this week has sped past!  I haven't done a lot other than work this week!

I have made some progress on my new project, which is Four corners by Julie Robinson from the spring Pom Pom magazine. 

I haven't really worked on any other knitting.

I have been participating in the Weekender - a weekend of talks and workshops on all things sewing by the Foldline.

Whilst watching I have sewn a new pair of pants (panda pants this time!) And some pj bottoms for Daniel.


And that is that for this week.  I hope everyone has a great weeko⁷

6 comments:

  1. You get such cool fabrics, I’m loving the fast food PJs and panda pants. Do you buy them locally or online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun fabrics. I need to get cracking on some project bags with some cute fabric I got for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in reading about your source for fabrics. They do add a lot of fun to your sewing projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get sewing but probably not until the end of July after my company leaves. But I can plan it for YOP 2021/2022! I think both "pants" are so cute! Glad you are enjoying your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing is always fun to see. The jammie pants are cute and the undies are perfect. Love that panda fabric.

    ReplyDelete