Monday 11 October 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 15

 So I started this yesterday,  but ran out of time!  

This is, therefore,  going to be short and sweet. 

I did finish my Vaara. 

It is not quite like the pattern  I was so focused on finishing up, I overlooked the hem detail!  I still really like it - I  knit it in John Arbon Textiles knit by numbers 4ply.

I  then did a bit of work on my shortie socks and Daniel's Christmas jumper.   I hope to have made much progress by next week so will show you then.

Have a great week 😀

9 comments:

  1. It’s great to see a finished project, well done. John Arbon are such lovey yarns to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have an FO especially such a major one. It turned out so nice and the color looks really good on you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish and lovely colour on you too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jumper looks nice. It will be very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top looks great! It will go with so much. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their yarns and your new top looks great. Looks like a wonderful neutral/layering piece you can wear with almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great top. It looks fine as is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top looks great and I'm not seeing an issue with the hem.

    ReplyDelete