Saturday 23 October 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 17

 I have made it to half term!  We are off to Brands Hatch tomorrow, so I am writing this early or I will forget!

I have 3 FO"s this week!!

I finished the jumper bar the blocking.

I knit this with John Arbon Textiles DK yarn - mostly knit by numbers.
I also finished a pair of shortie socks.
These are knit in some left over Kate Selene yarn.  I have a couple of ends to weave in, but otherwise they are done. 
I  also finally got my act together, and started to make my Christmas crackers!  If I get my act together again, I will make more and perhaps write a post about how I did it later in the week.
Here is the first finished one.

I have a couple of cast ons for this week which I have been looking forward to.
I hope everyone has a great week.


5 comments:

  1. So productive! The crackers and the hats are a great memory of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three FO's. How good that must feel. Daniel's jumper is precious. He looks so happy to be wearing it. Cute short socks too. Leftovers make the best socks. I had never hear of Christmas Crackers. Now I have something to go and research. The one you made is really cute. The fabric is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for productivity! That jumper is great I love the pattern. I’d love to hear about how you made your cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to learning more about your crackers. Really looks great! The jumper looks great. You finished so quickly!! Cute fun socks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am eager to hear about your xmas crackers. It looks awesome. Do you buy the snapper to put inside? LOVE LOVE LOVE the jumper. and by the looks of your model he does too! Enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete