Sunday 12 December 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 24

 I'm a little late today as I wanted to finish Saknes.   Which I did.

Well  I say finish - it needs ends weaving in and buttons, but I'm calling it done!

This was in in last Pompom magazine and I knitted it in Malabrigo rios in Frank Ochre - I shall properly finish it later.

I also finished all 7 washmitts, so I can take them in next week.  Here are 6 of them, but I did the 7th, I promise!

I also knit up a quick petpal for Daniel  - this is a Doggerpillar!

And that is it for this week - lots of finishes.
I have some sewing planned for this next week and then I have many things I want to start.  So until then, have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. Your Saknes turned out great!! What yarn do you use for your wash mitts. I'd be a little worried about how long they take to dry out but they are probably softer than the mesh thingys I use for my soap bars. Cute doggiepillar. With my new granddaughter, I'm definitely going to have to learn some toy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sakness is really pretty. It will be a great wardrobe enhancement. Daniel's little knitted pet is so cute. What a great way to use up some yarn. Seven wash mitts is quite an accomplishment. There are going to be some very pleased people with those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful piece of knitting, well done you.

    Everyone should have a doggerpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Saknes is lovely and you must have a nice closet full of gorgeous handmades! The mitts are so nice and the doggerpillar is so cute. Congrats on all your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for all the finishes. I imagine now you will get a case of startitis!

    ReplyDelete