Sunday 26 March 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 40

 We are another week closer to the holiday - just counting down the days!

I have done very little again - I'm so tired after work I never feel like doing much!

Anyway I have done a bit of work on Takumi. 

I have made it just down to below the sleeves.  The yarn is by Skein Queen which I got at Unravel.

I am obviously into wrap tops at the moment as I have also started my Saguaro  by The Friday pattern company.   I didn't really love the pattern originally,  but then saw it on several people and changed my mind.

I  am getting through the top (sewing by hand - as is my preference).


And that is it for this week!  Next week is the start of the Easter holidays so I'm hoping to do lots that week - again, am counting down the days.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are at least finding a little time for crafting.
    Funny how we get into a bit of a rut at times. Kinda like colors, there are certain colors I'm drawn to and certain styles I'm drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz here. I'm so impressed with your hand sewing.

    ReplyDelete