Sunday 2 April 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 41

 We have reached the start of the Easter holidays!  

Me and Daniel went for  nice walk yesterday and saw the first of the ducklings on yhe pond near our home.

I have made some progress on my Saguaro 


It needsa press, hemming and a look at the centre ties - but otherwise that bit is done!  O will move onto the trousers later. 

I have also been progressing on Takumi 


I am now making my way down the fronts with Skein Queen yarn until I get to the ties.

I am going to take this project with me as me and Daniel are going to go to visit my mum and dad tomorrow so am hoping to do lots more over the next week.

I think that is all for this week - hopefully I will have lots for next week. 

I hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you can get knitting done during a visit. I can only get knitting done on the drive to or from the visit. Hope you are enjoying all the signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good accomplishments this week. Those ducklings are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz here, I hope you are enjoying the Easter break.

    ReplyDelete