Sunday 16 April 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 43

 We have come to the end of the Easter holidays.  The second week has gone by so quickly.   I have made a certain amount of progress.

I have made one cushion cover and the cushion is now being used by Daniel.

I am onto the bottom ribbing on Takumi which I hope to finish by the end of the day.  Then I only have the ties and sleeves. 

I also finished Saguaro and although I think I have used the wrong fabric I am going to make some tweaks and I think I will like it!

I have been listening to audio books this last week.  I have managed to finish Lessons in Chemistry and then skipped through The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry.  Both books were brilliant and so I am now listening to The Man Who Died Twice.

We went out in the week for a meal for my birthday which was lovely.   

And we went to London zoo which was a trip on a whim - Thomas wanted to go so we took advantage!

I hope everyone has a great week- we will be looking forward to the next Bank Holiday!

6 comments:

  1. What lovely projects you finished up this week. Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz here, I love that teal coloured fabric. I hope you’ve had fabulous birthday celebrations. Lessons in chemistry is on my wish list for when I get my next Audible credit, so many people have recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great birthday. April is a big birthday month for our family so we celebrated 4 birthdays yesterday. I'm always amazed at how much you get done while working and raising 2 boys. I need to get back to read Lessons in Chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your birthday was a great time. How fun to go to a zoo on a whim. I have heart the London zoo is a great one to see. Your Saguaro turned out nice and will be great for warmer weather. Your sweater is moving along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your knitted jumper, the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!!! I love all your projects. You got so much done! The sweater is so pretty and you're almost done. The pillow cover is lovely...patchwork is my favorite. Glad you got out and about and were able to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete