Sunday 16 July 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 3

 It doesn't feel as though I have achieved much this week, as I have only worked on one thing!  But there is only one week till the summer holidays and I simply can't wait!

The one thing I have worked on is my Tegna.   I am so close to the finish - I now just have 1 (short) sleeve to finish.

This is my second Tegna - this one is out of Third Vault Yarn.   I can't wait to wear it.

When I'm done, I'm going to cast on my shrug/wrap top from Pompom magazine and get sewing on my denim skirt.  Exciting times!

And that is that  - next time I will be a lady of leisure!  I hope everyone has a great week. 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your summer break. My son only has a month left before he starts his first year of teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer break! Your Tegna is almost done! I can't wait to see what you cast on and sew while you're on break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tegna is such a lovely pattern. I see why you have made 2 of them. You upcoming items to work on, sound fun too. Enjoy the last week of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater! Short sleeve sweaters are so wearable! And the detailing at the hem makes the whole thing look FANCY.
    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz here…I’m late so you’ve already broken up for summer now woohoo!!! I actually had to wear an aran weight malabrigo cardigan this week it’s been so cold, but know it will be warmer where you are and I’m sure you’ll get lots of use out of your new top when it’s finished.

    ReplyDelete