Sunday 3 March 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 35

 I finally took my photo today!

You will have to forgive my hair!  I had just come in from the garden!

This was the jacket I made a few weeks ago.  I really like it - it's nearly the weather to wear it out.

I have done some more on the Delovely skirt and am onto the third skein!  No photo this week  but trust me it is coming along!

What I have got is a pic of the back of the garden.  I have been so motivated in the garden this year.  I think it is the removal of the tree.  There is still so much to do but I'm getting there bit by bit.

Today it was lovely and sunny and I started to dry out some of the tree stumps to make a little seating area at the very back.

This was a mass of brambles and nettles - but it's getting there.  I had a friend this morning!

And that is it for this week.  I hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, that looks like a LOT of work but will be so worth it when you are able to sit outside. Sorry that your little friend probably won't stay now that you are clearing out the brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket is spot on. Looks fantastic on you. You have been very busy on your garden. It is going to be wonderful when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks great, what an achievement sewing a jacket. In my head that sounds pretty difficult. Wow the garden renovation work, you really have been getting stuff done. Liz

    ReplyDelete