Sunday 25 February 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 34

 We have had a fairly normal week here in the South of England!  Despite that I still don't have a photo of my jacket - hopefully next week. 

I have made a little progress on my socks and my Delovely skirt. 

It's coming along nicely   I am using John Arbon Textiles Yarnadelic and am now beyond all of the calculations and just going round and round increasing occasionally. 

I have done a little bit on my socks, but not enough to finish them this month - not to worry!

I have managed to spend a bit of time in the garden this weekend,  I  have done a bit of mulching of raspberries, set up a new compost bin and organised a few pots.

We also had the second of our Swedish nights yesterday.  We are holidaying there in the summer so we are preparing by having some Swedish evenings where we eat the food and practice some phrases.

Anyway - my aim this week is to take more photos and get round to commenting on the other blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Being a wife and mom is busy enough on top of being a teacher! What a great idea to study some of the culture before your summer holiday. I'm always impressed with the knitting challenges you give yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun to learn phrases and the culture of the country you will be visiting. An excellent learning experience for the entire family.

    ReplyDelete