Sunday 18 February 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 33

 So I said I would prepare a proper update this week, but it isn't to be.  By the time I return home I will have to get us sorted for the week ahead so will not gave time to do it properly. 

I have finished my jacket, but do not have a photo, so will post that next week.  The only thing I  have  is my socks for this month.

As you can see, they are only just started.  They are being knit in Fine Fish Yarn.

And that is all I have time for this week.  Hopefully, we will be back on an even keel next weekend. 

Hope everyone has a great week. 

6 comments:

  1. A wife, mother, worker's life is busy. Hopefully a little time each day to relax with some tea and knitting l.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may only be started, but I can tell that sock yarn is very pretty. I like the splashes of blue against the green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the jacket. I am looking forward to seeing it. Cute socks. Like the color of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks look like a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start on the socks! Hoping things calm down for you and you’re able to relax and knit a bit this week. -Jen @Carolina Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing the jacket and hope your week has been a lot less busy so you have time to relax. Liz @ Highlandheffalump

    ReplyDelete