Sunday 2 June 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 48

 I keep running out of time!  I have had all week, albeit some spent with mum, but I haven't had to go to work.   And yet, I still ran out of time!

I did do a fair bit of progress on all projects.

I did more on Maywick and have now spit for the sleeves.  I now need to knit the sleeves to add them in and finish. 

I also did a fair bit on my February socks and am now nearly at the heel. 

I also recieved some bias binding I had ordered and am now finishing the dress I started.  

I know I say this alot but I'm hopeful I will be able to show you the progress next week!

I shall leave you with a couple of photos from my trip to visit mum and a swim at the start of the week.





4 comments:

  1. Amazing how time slips away when a person isn't working. Sounds like you have several projects on the go. Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. We all often have progress but no FOs or near FOs. Glad you got to see your mum and enjoyed a week off. Wish our schools did the European model instead of 10 wks off in the summer which is of course terrible for students. So much for being focused on what's best "for the students".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something crazy happens with time I’m sure. I’m glad you’ve had a good half term break, before you know it it will be summer holidays. It’s been so cold up here, hope it’s been a lot warmer with you.

    ReplyDelete