Sunday 30 June 2024

A Year of Projects Update - round up post

 This year has flown by and here we are again!  Rounding up the Year of Projects Year!

I feel I have accomplished a fair bit this year and a reasonable amount from my list.  Here is just a selection of my finished objects.











I think there may be some other sewing projects but I didn't find them.  I have one more FO that I finished today, but it is not photographed yet so I will reveal that in a couple of weeks!  

Next week, I will have my new shiny list for your delectation!  In the meantime I hope you all have a great week  😊 







3 comments:

  1. What a nice selection of items - you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do many great projects you had this year. I am still amazed at you hand sewing clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variety of your projects. Looking forward to what comes in Year 14.

    ReplyDelete