Sunday 24 December 2017

A Year of Projects Update - week 26

A very happy festive period to everyone.  I hope everyone is safe and enjoying this time however you celebrate, if you do. 
This is a very short update just to check in really.
And brag a tiny bit as I have managed to finish 2 projects this week in time for gifting.  I finished grans mitts
And I am extraordinarily pleased with the socks I have knit for mum under her nose (I finished them today - that's two days knitting them in front of her).  I made up the pattern and have done some owls for her!

And that is it for this week.  I hope everyone has a brilliant week and I shall look forward to checking in next week.

5 comments:

  1. I love the owls. Your mom will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sneaky is that! LOL! Good for you! She will be very pleasantly surprised for sure. What a sweet daughter you are. I love them both and the owls are precious. The merriest and most relaxing Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knit my husband's socks under his nose, too!
    The owls are the perfect touch on the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... those owls at the top of the socks are great! What a fun detail. And you made those right under her nose!?! She was, no doubt, delighted and surprised when she opened them. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO..............you got gifts completed and there will be two very happy ladies in your life. Those owls are adorable. I really like the color of both items. The pattern on the mitts is quite lovely too. I am sure Gram will love them.

    ReplyDelete