I am a day late in posting this as we were busy yesterday.
I am not usually one for making new years resolutions as I don't tend to stick to them, but I am a member of the Ravelry group for the Yarniacs podcast and they have an ongoing thread for that quarter's goals. I made a few goals yesterday an I thought I would share them here and I have updated my YOP list that you can see here.
My goals for this quarter are:
- only buy yarn for a specific project
- go to Unravel, but keep the first point in mind
- only buy patterns when ready to knit them and try to knit from some of the books recently purchased
- finish the three sweaters now on the needles
- continue with the wardrobe architect project and bear that in mind for future projects
- make alterations to the clothes in the alterations pile
So we shall see how that goes!
Works In Progress
I have started some socks from the yarn in the advent calendar on Christmas day.
I am making up the pattern and just doing a slip stitch when the colour changes.
I have also cast on Penguono as I couldn't wait any longer!
I got Best Knits - Westknits for Christmas and want to knit my way through this book.
I have also made significant progress on Chuck but now I have been distracted with Penguono.
I think that is it for now - I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year!