Sunday 7 October 2018

A Year of Projects Update - week 15

Well having said I was back, I promptly missed a week.  We went to the last meeting of the season for the Touring cars last Sunday and then it was back to work in a whirl.
I have made some progress on several projects.
My Ess is coming along a treat.  I got a new skein from Eden Cottage but I must have had the wrong ball band so it is slightly the wrong colour!  Not to worry, I am busy fading it in so it should be fine. 
I have also made some progress on Rugged coat by Joji.  I have completed both front shoulders and am now working the middle back.  This is being knit in Knit Picks City tweed in the blue blood colourway. 
I have also made progress on my Strictly Come Dancing socks.  I am using some Owl About Yarn that I have had in stash for a while.
And that is it - I hope to make more progress in the week and have some noticeable progress to show next week.
Hope everyone has a great week.


5 comments:

  1. Knitting shoulders first on a sweater sounds intriguing. Maybe that's common, but it I'm fascinated all the same. Your Ess and your socks are coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strictly Come Dancing socks! When these are finished will you be able to Tango? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of progress and Joji's Rugged Coat is a great pattern. Looking forward to seeing more of all these, have a good week Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a lot of noticeable progress to me!
    I like the way you are fading in that new skein. Very earthy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting construction on that joji pattern. love the colourway.

    ReplyDelete