Slow and steady has been this week. The boiler was fixed last Sunday and in the end it was an easy fix. Thank you all for your support last week.
We also had a broken toilet seat last week and the toilet is a non standard one so it took a while to source a new one! We have it now and just need to fit it.
Progress on projects has been happening. I went to the knit group with Daniel yesterday and made lots of progress on his Flax. I am more than half way down the body and will try to do some more today.
I did make some progress on my socks but you can't tell so no pic this week.
I am zipping through the second legwarmer and am now more than halfway through this.
I have also started the Grass River Tunic by Elizabeth Doherty. I am at the first set of increases for the armhole. I think this should progress more when Flax is finished.
I hope everyone has a great week.