It's been a bit of a chilly week here, but I feel a bit silly saying that when some people have had temperatures of -40 and 50! Anyway we have had to wrap up and this morning our boiler has stopped working. We are currently waiting for an engineer but I suspect it has broken down completely. It is a very old boiler and there are no parts for it so now I am worried as to how long it will take to fix or install a new one. We have no other source of heat, so the knitwear is well and truly out.
Anyway, I have made some progress this week, before this happened.
I almost finished one of the Team Hard hats for the racing. It needs a pom pom and then it is ready for Daniel. I have since started my version.
I have also made a fair bit of progress on my leg warmers. I think I would like one more repeat of the pattern and that will be long enough for my needs, along with a second one of course!
Have a great week.