Sunday 17 April 2022

A Year of Projects Update - week 42

 Happy Easter to all who celebrate.

We made it to mum and dad's - woohoo!  We haven't visited since last summer so it's really good to be here.  It is just me and Daniel this time,  but that is OK.

It is actually mum's birthday today,  so we took her out for afternoon tea yesterday,  which was magnificent!

I have brought two projects with me, but only worked on one which is Soorik.   I am doing very well with this, but will post a pic next week when, hopefully,  you will be able to see real progress.

Otherwise, I have been inspired by a few other crafts, which I hope to be able to show you in the coming weeks and I have made my plans for MeMadeMay 2022 - Here

We are going to Donington next week for the touring car series opener so am unlikely to post from there.  So I will return in two weeks when I am back at work ready for the summer term.

5 comments:

  1. How fun - an afternoon tea. Looks so delicious. Wish it was more of a thing here in the US. I loved all your photos last year of your MeMadeMay so I'll look forward to this year's items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your mum. I love afternoon tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your photos on Instagram, looks like you had a lovely afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to spend your mum's bday with her. Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy. That tea looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete