Sunday 14 May 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 47

 I completely missed last week!  No real excuse apart from last weekend being fairly stressful for one reason or another, and we spent Sunday at the touring car meet.

I have been making limited progress but have started and got some way with my second Tegna. 

This is being knit from yarn bought at Unravel this year.  This is a superwash merino 4ply from Third Vault Yarn and is beautiful.   I am nearly through the lace section then it is lots of stockinette up to the shoulders. 

I have done nothing else.  Our year 11 and 13 students are about to start their exams so it has been busy, but it should start to ease now.

It was Daniel's birthday yesterday and we went to see The Lion King in London.   While we were there we walked down the Mall towards Buckingham Palace where it was all winding down from the Coronation last weekend. 

We had a brilliant  day but it was quite tiring!

I hope you all have a great week and I will try to string two consecutive weeks together!

3 comments:

  1. What pretty yarn for your Tegna. My youngest just finished university so it will be weird for me to no longer have a student in my life. I will still get to live the school schedule though as he starts as a 4th grade math/science teacher in August and will continue living with us to save money for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz here, that Tegna is a beautiful colour and you’ve made a great start on it already. I hope things ease up soon at work. What a treat to see the Lion King, I hope to see it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to be making progress on your Tenga, I really like Third Vault Yarns and have some in my stash to use up. Hope you all enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete