Sunday 21 May 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 48

 Blimey,  time is going on!

We have one more week of school before the mid term break and it has calmed down a little, so should be manageable. 

I have a cough and probable throat infection, so rather than stay upstairs and wake everyone,  I am down enjoying a coffee and the morning birdsong!

My Tegna is coming along nicely,  except that I have decided that I do not have enough yarn.  I wrote a quick email to Lola of Third Vault Yarns late last night to see when she might be dying another batch and by 3 o'clock this morning she had put a skein in the shop and I was able to purchase it.  Amazing!

This is my second Tegna and I am loving it again.  It is bottom up which isn't usually my choice, but the first one was perfect so I can use that as a guide!

I have not been working on anything else, but did visit Craft in Focus at Hever Castle yesterday which was fabulous.  The weather was great, setting wonderful and, of course,  I managed to pick up a couple of things whilst there!




I hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute flower vase!! I had a big mug collection while I was working because I liked to use a different one each month. Now I don't have space for all my mugs and tend to use the same ones over and over anyway. I have the Tegna in my queue but I really don't like bottom up tops. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tegna is lovely. Your first one was perfect on you so I can see why you are doing another one. Lovely pottery you purchased. I bet your cabinets are so pretty when opened and all that lovely pottery is displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tegna is gorgeous..love the colors! How lucky to be able to get the same yarn and so fast....whew! I love the pottery pieces. Glad things are settling down for you. My daughter is busy with finishing up art projects for her students and grading and report cards....just a few more weeks and she will be off for the summer. I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous above is me.....Sandra Licher....lol!

    ReplyDelete