Sunday 15 September 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 11

 I'm back to work properly this week, so what with that and Goodwood last weekend, I have not done a lot crafting wise

I have put in a bit of time on my Tolsta tee this week.

I took this first thing this morning, so the light isn't good, but the colour is about right.  I am knitting this in leftover yarn (Navia Duo) from a project last year.

I have spent a bit of time in the garden this weekend as we have just had a bit of our fence and the back gate repaired.  So I have done some cutting back and some weeding.   Next weekend I hope to dig the last of the potatoes that are in the ground.  Leaving the bags for a bit after!

I also went for another walk this morning - I hope to try and write a post for the last two in the week. 

And that is it for this week.  I will catch up with everyone before I post this time!  Hope everyone has a great week 😀 

4 comments:

  1. Your Tolsta tee looks great. Beautiful colors. I hope you have another good school year. I hope your students are much better behaved than the students in our public schools. It's so different from when I grew up where most kids lived with 2 parents who raised them to respect others and expect them to do their schoolwork. Now apparently parents expect teachers to do the parenting while they do I don't know what!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors for your tee. I always smile when people from the UK speak about their garden. Here in the US it is our backyard unless you are growing food or flowers and then that area is the garden. I quite like calling the entire area a garden. Sound so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour on those stripes. Enjoy the sunny weekend ahead 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deep (is it a burgundy?) color in your Tolsta Tee.

    ReplyDelete