Sunday 29 September 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 13

 I missed last week - not because I didn't have much to report (although I didn't have lots) but because I have shingles!  It's not been too bad, but it started painfully and then developed into tiredness!  Anyway, I've done a bit now and am feeling a bit better.

I actually have a finished object.

I started and finished this in the last 2 weeks.

I really wanted one of those little scarves to tie around my neck.  So I made it up myself and finished - it was very quick.  I used some Zooming home for Christmas,  which was a Christmas yarn from Standed Dyeworks.

I have also put a whole load of rounds on my Tolsta Tee. 

This is made in some leftover Navia Duo from my Christmas dress.  I am nearly there and then I need to make my mum some more socks. 

And that is all I have been doing - my walking has stalled for a moment but I will be back on it soon.

I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! The Tolsta tee looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - shingles can last a LONG time!!! I hope you
    recover quickly. I know it can be terribly painful! Love you Tolsta Tee and the way you did the stripes. I'm definitely going to "borrow" that stripe design. I do think those little scarves are so cute. I'm planning to make one with my souvenir cashmere yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the Shingles. It is very painful (I have also had it before- stress induced). Your knitting always looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete