So one week in and what progress have I made?
I have bought the pattern for the dress.
I have also bought some material to make a muslin - some lovely cheap stretch material in a dark brown which I purchased from Minerva crafts online for just £3 a meter. I have since cut it out and will sew it together this weekend, together with a few other sewing projects.
The other elements will have to wait until I have the actual fabric for the dress, but I may not be able to wait until December - will have to see how the weekend goes.
In other WIP's, I have made some progress on both the socks and the Raspberry tart.
The most progress has been reserved for the wreath (since I have designated this wreath knitting week!) - it is quite boring to knit at the moment - just loads of garter stitch but the end is in sight!