So this week I have made a little progress on the wedding outfit.
I couldn't sew up the muslin for the wrap dress as I realised that I needed ball point needles for the stretch fabric. I have picked these up today so hopefully next weekend I should be able to sew it up.
I did take receipt of my fabric and yarn to make the shawl.
Mellifera yarn to make Fragile Heart a shawl by Boo knits.
Mel is also going to dye some aran in reflection for me so that I can make the bag to match. She has aran in at the end of the month so hopefully soon after that I will get all the yarn I need.
That's about it on the wedding outfit front this week, I have made other progress but I will blog about that in my Year of Projects post on Sunday.
Linking up with Nicole at KCCO