Sunday 12 July 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 2

I didn't think I would be able to update this week - we have been having computer issues!!  My laptop is in computer hospital and realising we couldn't cope, we bought a new one!
Progress this week has been a little hampered as I have been trying to sort out the computer!  This also explains the pictures I took them late at night on my phone.
However, I am so close to finishing the Hector socks - I should finish them today.



My second chance frog cowl (it's called that as the yarn is frogged from another project) is also coming along nicely - I'm going to keep going until I run out of yarn.

The third project that I have worked on is my Vianne, but I have only completed a couple of rows.

Hopefully more progress should be made this next week including starting the christening present I need for the start of August!
If you want to see more - join us here 

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Lovely socks and you will finish those in no time at all knowing you. I like that cowl as it seems like it would fit closer to the neck where as some hang down. It looks like more than "a couple rows" there on Viane. It is looking very pretty and good luck with the pc issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice looking sock! Seems like it's all shades of purple for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks look great! I have yet to do anything that tricky mainly sticking to vanilla or 3x1 rib. I'm glad you explained about the cowl as I was looking for a frog motif for a moment there. I like the Viane sweater too as well as a lot of Andi's patterns. Her cropped style is so cute, doesn't suit my body but I like the look. I'd say you got a lot done.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. bummer about the computer but hey yay! a new computer!! Mine is acting older and I hope I do not have to replace it anytime soon. Lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That frogged yarn looks really beautiful in that cowl. I love your different shades of pink/purple. My favorites. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sock is looking great, love the pattern. Shoot about the laptop and having to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sock pattern and it looks like it's going great! Hopefully the computer will come back better and then you'll have a back up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sock pattern and it looks like it's going great! Hopefully the computer will come back better and then you'll have a back up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purples. The Vianne is coming along nicely, it looks like more than a few rows.

    ReplyDelete