I feel like I have been quite productive thus year! Although not necessarily all from my list.
- Sweaters - I have knit a few, Tegna was one and the garter marler and Takumi were others.
- Soorik - Rav link started last YOP year - I finished this one!
- Festive Sweater KAL - Rav link - started at Christmas - again finished this one as a dress.
- socks - I haven't knit as many of these but I have knit a few, including some Christmas socks made with a Stranded Dyeworks sock set
- Mitts as part of the advent project and other items - finished and gifted this - I really ought to think about one for this year!
- Continued progress through the Stephen West brioche course - I haven't done this so really need to go back to this
- Progress on Battenburg - crochet but have put it here anyway as it is my only crochet project - again I haven't touched this but will make an effort next YOP year.
- More pants! - didn't make any more but I do have the scraps to do some.
- Summer dress - make a couple - including a floaty one perfect for right now in the heat and a Keilo dress.
- Two more Esma's - Esma - didn't make Esma but have made my ice dancing mouse dress so am likely to make that rather than esma from now on
- Basic tees
- Saguaro - Saguaro - made this but didn't like the top - have made a keilo jumpsuit that I love and will perhaps make another Saguaro from different material
- Placemats - didn't make these - but I did make 5 large cushion covers!
- I have been really enjoying my hand sewing this year do going some of these plans will be on next year's YOP