Sunday 18 June 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 52

 It's just going to be a really quick one today.  This week has been OK but I haven't felt the best and yesterday developed a rash and dizziness.   A 4 hour wait in urgent care later means that I have accomplished very little this week!

Anyway all is well - we think it is just a viral rash and the light headedness is likely to be down to that or my high blood pressure that the doctor was more worried about.

I have done very little crafting - a bit of knitting on both my socks and Tegna  and I have started sewing a Rosa dress by Tilly and the Buttons.

I have had this pattern for ages but only now have got round to sewing it.

I have also finished Because of You by Dawn French - an actual book from the library!  It was brilliant and, of course, absolutely cried my eyes out at the end - didn't see it coming at all - will say no more!

So that is it for this week- hopefully, this week will be uneventful and I will be able to round up my year next week!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear the rash was nothing serious. Be careful with the blood pressure. You certainly do have so many lovely projects going. The new dress pattern will be lovely in that material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have one of those smart watches that helps you track blood pressure. Not something to ignore. Love the fabric you have chosen for your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Sam...don't know why I'm "anonymous" but I am so sorry you've been ill. It is no fun and truly.....take care of your BP! Pills are available and get your self a bp cuff to take it and keep track....please.
    I love the dress pattern and the polka dots are going to be so cute. I love polka dots!
    I wrote down that book...it sounds like a good one....thanks!
    Take care of yourself and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz here, sorry to hear you’ve been not feeling well. Hope the rash clears up soon. I’m sure the dress will be lovely in that cheery fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been unwell and I hope you’re feeling better. Here’s to an uneventful week!

    ReplyDelete