I thought I might evaluate the list this week, since we are now into August.
- Gathered skirt - one done
- Delphine skirt - one done
- button through skirt
- yoked skirt
- Tunic top
- t-shirt style top
I have made progress on this section, two skirts made, the fabric cut for both the button through skirt and top. I hope to make the top today.
- Breathing Space - in progress
- Epistrophy - Coldharbour Mill yarn
- Tell it Slant - Eden Cottage Yarn
- Christmas Jumper - Tenderheart - John Arbon Textiles knit by numbers
Cropped sweater for winter- using my De rerum Natura Gilliatt - Finished July 2017
- Chuck sweater - Coldharbour Mill yarn
- Bonbon mitts - in progress
- Socks - I am not going to specify a pattern as new ones come up and I always want to do them
- Shortie socks - to use up stash
- Knees up
Again I have made progress on this section. Cropped sweater is just waiting for the appropriate weather to wear it in! I bought the yarn for a second cropped sweater over the weekend. A lot of the others are now in progress - the Christmas sweater is just about to be cast on, Bonbon mitts are still going and socks are progressing nicely. Breathing space is at this stage
I now just need to do the ribbing and bind off and I am on the sleeves.
The test knit socks are ready for the pattern part, so far, as always, the pattern has been lovely to follow and I have done my first gusset toe up with ease. The pattern is by Knitterarium.
I have also started a new pair of shortie socks - seen in the picture.
- Socks -
dad, Luke and a second pair for mum to do
- Scarf - Sevilla - in progress for a friend
- Bath bombs - for pressies and myself
- Christmas jumper for Thomas - follow tenderheart as for me but add colorwork from Anders
Craft fair/other crafts:
- Embroidery - develop to make myself some bags
- Dog coats - knit some more
- Hot water bottle covers
- PE bags and pencil cases for the boys
I am hoping to do the pencil cases today and I have finished a gift knit for dad, so more to do in this section.