Sunday 19 May 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 46

 Blimey time is just flying by at the moment with so much going on!

I have done a tiny bit of crafting and have some terrible photos!  Next week I should have better pics!

I have done a little more on Maywick. 

Still on the body but getting there!
I also started a dress.

I know it doesn't look like it but I am quite far along.  I will share the pattern and hopefully a nearly finished object next week.
Today has been a bit manic  - it was Daniel's birthday a week ago and today I took him and some friends to an escape room and then afternoon tea which they loved.  
Thomas has had his first GCSE exams this week - he has 3 weeks of exams to go.  These are the big ones before he hopefully goes onto A levels - if he gets the grades in these.  I also said goodbye to both my GCSE and A level groups before their exams.  One of them made my this
Which I thought was quite sweet!
Anyway, that is about it, this week.  Hope everyone has a great week and I hope to be back with progress next week!


3 comments:

  1. I wish your son well on his exams. I don't miss taking exams!! Your dress already looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to your boy and your class students with their exams. I guess you get worried for them too. You must be ready for the summer holidays now. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of school year is always super busy for students and instructors. Best of luck to all taking their upcoming tests. Cute gift from your student!

    ReplyDelete