I have started the Morticia KAL - It came out on Tuesday and I have made fairly good progress as you can see.
Here it is pinned to the carpet!! I am going to do a small one so this is nearly the first clue finished. The colour is more red than shown here - rather than pink.
Here is the progress on my 'one skein' KAL!! Now it is more than one skein as I have turned it into a scarf!
This is the finished first cowl of the Amy Miller KAL for September - I really love this one although my finishing wasn't brilliant (I can cover it with my hair!) There are 3 more but I am working on the other pieces at the moment so will complete them when I get a chance. I also signed up for a dishcloth KAL but I haven't had a chance to start that yet but have the first 3 patterns.
So that is my progress this week - nothing to cross off the list so will update that next week when hopefully I will have some FO - you never know!!