Sunday 15 November 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 20

And yet another week flies by!  I've been quite busy at work this week so progress has slowed down.
I have mainly worked on Bluejay and have made good progress on that.  Here it is as of this morning.

I have finished the body and am now on to the hood.
I also did some work on my socks and have knitted 2 quick baby hats for the first Xmas craft fair next week.
This week will probably be much of the same (busy!!), but hopefully I will knit up some baby booties to go with the hats for the stall and finish Bluejay - that is the plan.
To see what the rest of the group are up to check here

6 comments:

  1. Bluejay is looking good and it sounds like your busy all round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluejay is a super cute pattern - a sleeveless hoodie. Can't wait to see if you add the giant pompom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bluejay is looking great. And it looks like it's going to perfectly fit your little guy. I like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't get much done? Are you kidding me? I love the Bluejay...and your model....so cute both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling sweater. And what a cute model!

    ReplyDelete